Free Tarot Card Reading Tips
Scroll down for your free reading!
2. Concentrate on the question. If your focus is split, you might end up getting the answer to another matter.
6. Use your intuition. When you’re looking at a card, does an idea suddenly pop into your head? Pay attention to the feeling. Honor it.
Free Tarot Card Reading
This spread is helpful when you are trying to determine how a situation occurred, and how it will unfold in your life.
- Past. The first card represents that which has come before, but is still relevant for the current situation.
- Present. The second cards indicates what is going on in the moment.
- Future. The third card represents what will come to pass, if your current circumstances aren’t changes. Remember, you always have the ability to alter your path.
This spread is helpful if you haven’t feeling quite like yourself.
- Mind. The first card symbolizes your current state of mind. This includes your thoughts and emotions. It also included the subconscious and unconscious mind.
- Body. The second card focuses on you physically. Have you been taking care of yourself? Are you run down?
- Spirit. The third card focuses on your essence, your being.
This card is useful for a quick check in on your relationship.
- You. The first card symbolizes your thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
- Partner. The second card is about your partner’s thoughts, feelings, and emotions.
- Relationship. The third card focuses on your relationship and how the two of you are doing as a couple.